The format for the day will change, depending on the areas of interest of the class members
On a typical day we might cover Groups of people, Macro, portraits, landscapes and art photography.
You'll need a fully charged battery or two, lots of space on your memory cards, tripod if you have one and a good dose of energy.
1. Early in the day we would start with people pictures, while the light is kind to us.
2. Then move into art pictures possibly at a different location or not because Art can happen anywhere.
3. Break for lunch at a nearby cafe or head back to the studio.
4. After lunch we'd shoot some closeup.
5. Finally closing with landscape shots possibly at another location.
All the while breaking for instruction and questions, on many different aspects of photography.
Locations could be around Ipswich or as far a Boonah or the Lockyer Valley.
Inscape Photography take no responsibility for your transport arrangements or your equipment but ask that you always consider safety as your highest priority.